Chance to Shine
Chance to Shine is a national charity that works with over 500,000 children and 12,000 teachers annually to give all children the opportunity to play, learn and develop their personal, social and physical skills through cricket.
Chance to Shine engaged makepositive to help enhance their customer experience and organisational efficiency through a centralised digital platform accessible to all stakeholders – schools, teachers, coaches and volunteers.
- Time-consuming paper based agreements and contracts
- No digital management of events, registrations and post-event feedback
- Conflicting processes of communication between stakeholders
- Confusing onboarding process and no self-service within community
- Various platforms created siloed data across teams
- No reporting or automated insight
- Centralised and streamlined hub for a ‘one digital journey’ view with self-service capabilities for coaches and teachers through Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Structured onboarding process for new community members with automated login
- Online contracts via Conga Composer
- Automated capture of post session feedback via SurveyMonkey
- Event planning and registration through Blackthorn Event Management
- Increased and faster onboarding of teachers and coaches, saving time and money
- New funding visibility important for fundraising management
- Real-time assessment of Chance to Shine’s programmes and activities improving reporting
- Most importantly, have adapted to a new virtual world during COVID
To read the case study in full, click here.