Quick Start Pardot
Quick Start Pardot
Is your business looking to get started with marketing automation, but you’re not sure where to begin? Our 10 day Pardot Quick Start solution will get you started with automating and optimising your sales and marketing process, helping you to increase sales and maximise efficiency.
Our 10 day Quick Start Pardot solution:
Following the initial implementation over the first week, we will provide ongoing support and training over the following 30 days to ensure you are getting the most out of your campaign execution.
During our planning stage we will take the time to understand your sales and marketing requirements and plan a soltution that fits your business strategy. If you are already using Salesforce Sales Cloud, we will guide you on combining marketing automation and your CRM into a dynamic duo.
Our standard Quick Start package will include the implementation and standard onboarding designed to help you quickly set up your Pardot account for fast results and long-term success. We’ve implemented over 400 Salesforce Platform implementations and have over 100 Salesforce product certifications between us – so you can count on us to deliver what we have promised.
Here's what you get with our Quick Start Pardot package:
|Guidance of Best Practice||✓|
|User Setup and Mapping||✓|
|Vanity Tracker Domain||✓|
|Website Tracking Code||✓|
|Email Template Setup *||3|
|Landing Page Setup *||1|
|Pardot Campaign Setup||5|
|List Setup Including Dynamic List||8|
|Drip Program Setup *||1|
|Unsubscribe and Preference Center Setup||✓|
|Default Grading and Scoring||✓|
|Add-on Product Connector Setup||✓|
|Import of Prospects||✓|
* The client is responsible for providing design and other content
- Our Pardot Quick Start does not include the following options, however our CRM Quick Start is geared up to deliver these. Please speak with one of our consultants to learn more.
- Set up of lead functionality in Salesforce
- Integration with custom objects in Salesforce
- Set up of custom roles
- Set up of Salesforce Campaign
- Data cleanse
Quite possibly the most important part of your Pardot Quick Start project will be the bit where we check everything has gone to plan, carry out User Acceptance Testing and provide you and your team with the necessary Pardot training to let you carry on.
Once your Pardot project is successfully completed, our consultants are available should you need any ongoing support. We will deliver training that makes you comfortable working with Pardot, but if are you new to marketing automation we can help you with tips and tricks to get your campaigns linked and fine-tuned. In addition, we’ll review your first campaign as a health check of your setup.
What’s typically included in a Pardot Quick Start
- Workshop to understand your requirements and strategy
- Salesforce integration to leverage data in your CRM and the tools in Pardot
- Technical setup required to get you up and running
- Configuration of marketing assets
- Training and support on your first Pardot campaign