Webinar: Solving Service Cloud testing challenges with Provar
Are you still struggling with manual Salesforce testing, which is costing you time and money and reducing customer confidence?
When testing Salesforce console applications like Service Cloud, do you experience significant challenges such as:
- Mapping and navigating between each Service Cloud tab?
- Managing data within lists?
- VisualForce Ids frequently changing between deployments?
This webinar will demonstrate how Provar has solved the Service Cloud testing challenges and how to test your Salesforce integrations, such as email testing with pdf attachments.
Date: Friday 17 April 2015
Provar is an end-to-end test automation application designed for Salesforce, which provides the following benefits for your Salesforce Org:
- Combines API and UI testing in a single test.
- Derives field locators for standard/custom page layouts from metadata.
- Can test complex Visualforce pages including JQuery.
- Has built in Environment Management, Excel Integration and APIs for looping, asserting and interfacing with Databases, Messaging, Web Services.
To register, please complete the form below and chose your preferred time. If you are unable to make either of these times please specify in the comments field a preferred date and we will get in touch with you.